a

NSV and checking in while pregnant!

So I'm almost 18 weeks pregnant and honestly have been feeling fantastic throughout the entire pregnancy. I completely believe it's because of how dedicated I was prior to pregnancy to Fitness Blender and how dedicated I have been throughout my pregnancy. This baby boy is keeping this mama active and he's just as active in my belly too!

The NSV for me though happened last week while on vacation. I think the lack of stress and checking out really made me have a lot of energy! For 6 days straight I rode my bike 13 miles/day as well as finished off the last week of Low Impact Rd 2. I felt amazing all week and did a lot of relaxing and stretching. On top of that, once we got back on Saturday, I ended up walking over 9 miles throughout the day as my "REST" day and then yesterday I did 1000 calorie workout!?! I obviously have been doing the easier versions of everything with no abs since I'm pregnant, but I had to share!

How's everyone doing this week? I'm super excited for all the new things going on this week with FB and I'm starting FB30 Rd 3 with lots of alternatives.

Have a wonderful week!

Annie