Perspiration Pals -September 28 🥳

Heya P Pals,

New day, new week, but something's special today 😊 Normally I'd be grumpy on a Monday morn', not today it's my favorite person's birthday! 🥳🎂 So today's check in dedicated to this P Pal 🤗

She's smart, witty, doesn't mince with words, and super kind (well except when she has to speak about herself, she isn't 🧐). And she has a writer's soul 🙂 Besides for those who didn't know, she and I are like long lost twins who found each other here 💜 (ahem, only she happens to be the wiser one 😁).

Ivett, here's wishing you an awesome birthday, with all things sweet and spice (because it's Autumn). Sincerely wish all good things to find their way to you (I mean, I did, so 🤣🤭). Happy birthday!! 🎁🎉🎂 big hug 🤗

Other than my excitement about this, it's been a busy day at work. Day 8 of You Choose challenge, I'll pick one with bands but will do without any bands 🤔🤣

What's up with you? What workouts? If on a break what have you been doing? And oh yes, food? 😎 imma have Tiramisu to celebrate my twin's birthday 😍🍩 And You?

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and say hello 😊💜

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who are in colder regions and be like wait wasn't it like summer just yesterday? 😮🤔