Daily Check-in: Monday, September 28th

Good whatever time of day/night you are reading this FB Family!! I hope you had the weekend you imagined and if not, there's always next weekend and a brand new week to now put our focus on.

So workout and food wise, tell me how that sweet ol' Monday of yours is fairing. I'm starting week two of the Old School challenge. There are options today and I'm choosing to HIIT like a girl: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/can-you-hiit-like-a-girl-22-minute-cardio-hiit-workout-challenge

^ This one scares me a bit as I remember it being so tough! Double butt kickers?!😵Wish me luck, FB Fam! And from sweat to the rest, tell me what you will be surviving and/or enjoying today.

And naturally how will you replace those calories you torched or brained away? Remember, even if you did nothing your body consumes and needs those calories, so do tell what nutrish and delish foods are for your body today! I'm already turning to my go-to; sandwhiches! Quick and all the yums right there!

Anyway, I guess I'll wrap this check-in up with some immature ('cause we don't need to be mature for monday) fruit from a Walters Viburnum. These flattened drupy looking gems turn jet black when fully ripe. So if you happen to be a wild turkey or a song bird, you are in luck for some trail side snacks. Otherwise, just enjoy the view :)

And to riff off enjoyment, I hope there is some stashed away in your Monday! Have a great one and hopefully a good start to the week, everyone!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***