HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group September 28

Hi everyone, another week another Monday,

I thought, I post some random pictures from the area I live. Just to have something nice to look at. The picture above is our daily way to school.

Quote of the day:

Where you are a year from now is a reflection of the choices you choose to make right now.

If I’m honest, this quote scares me a bit. I ‘m in a good place right now, but what happens if I start to make the wrong choices again, like eating less healthy or skip one workout after another. Where would I be then in one year. On the other hand, if I make the right choices and keep going with what I started, a healthier life, where will I be then in a year from now? Thinking about it makes me curious. I think I will try option two. It sounds so much more appealing.

What about you? Have you thought about where you will be in one year depending on the choices you make?

Workout for me will be UB with very light weights and if my cold gets in the way, I will switch to stretches. But I am positive that it will work. Food will be another of FB free recipes, but I haven’t chosen one yet. Normally, I go through the recipes in the morning, select one and then go shopping for the ingredients.

What about you? What have you planed for workouts, or do you have a rest day? And food? I love to hear everything about it, particularly if it is sweet.

Wishing all a wonderful Monday. Stay safe and healthy.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.