FB Fit Challenge Day 3 - HIIT & Core

I completed my workout for today. It was a HIIT and Core workout with both Kellie and Daniel and it was a hard workout to do because for a lot of the exercises I had to do the low impact version of the exercise. But by the time I was all done with doing the workout my was completely wore out and it felt so good to do the nice stretches after the hard workout. After I did the workout I had my breakfast then I cleaned the Alpaca pen and then I worked on some of my schoolwork for tomorrow. So that way I don't have that much schoolwork to do for tomorrow and that way I will be all caught up on my schoolwork for that day. This afternoon I went down to play for about and hour and a half then I came up and took care of all the animals for the night. Then after that I took a shower and I just now finished doing the violin because I ran out of time this morning to do the piano. But I made sure that I got everything all done for the day and now my schoolwork for tomorrow I will only have work to do from my Dance 1 class and my Biology class. Because I did the work from my US History class and my P.E Class for today and it took a long time for me to get the work done for my history class, because it was a lot of work for me to do and I had two assignments up for this week.