Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

New free workout! Lower Body Active Stretch Routine

Good morning FB Family!

How is everyone? I hope that you have a relaxing Sunday ahead of you, and that you're feeling optimistic about the new week ahead. We've got a new workout for you that might help you out in the relaxing department - though there is a bit of a challenging twist to this active stretching routine.

Find the new free workout here: Lower Body Active Stretch Routine - PNF Stretch Routine for the Lower Body

This week is a busy week for FB - lots of new stuff coming your way. Here's the rundown:

Monday 9/28: A new FB Plus feature launches; you will now have a top 10 list of your most used workout videos (including how many times you’ve done each). This should help make building your own custom routines even easier.

Wednesday 9/30: New FB Plus workout videos launch - a total of 4, which have all been designed & filmed custom for October’s 2 Week Challenge we release on 10/1.

Thursday 10/1: FB Plus 2 Week Fundamentals Challenge goes live - this one is all about posture, alignment, range of motion, and relaxation. Nearly half of the workout videos in this challenge are brand new - not even released yet! We’ve kept the workouts below ~20 mins/day, so it’s a great add-on for another program or challenge. 

With October's new Challenge, we now have a total of 8 different Challenges to choose from. That means that FB Plus now comes with 16 whole weeks - 4 MONTHS! - of programming included! 

What are you looking forward to the most? Are you planning on tackling the new workout today, or maybe sometime this week? Is anyone planning on starting the new Challenge? I think I might tackle this one if you want to join me!

We hope you enjoy the new workout. As always, let us know what you would like to see us film next!

Kelli & Daniel

P.S. Don’t forget about our 70% discount on select Workout Programs, which ends on September 30. Just a few days left!