FB 30 R4 Day 15 complete! + pleasant surprises

Hello FB family!

Who else agrees that Daniels routines are quite brutal? Raise your hand and say "aye" ;D

seriously though, I was surprised in a good way that I did not need to take longer pauses and even noticed a NSV with jumping lunges and jumping squat transitions! I can do jumping lunges for 10 seconds straight! then I continued with basic reverse lunges, and for squats, I was able to do a full 20 sec intervals (jumping)! I am actually amazed and it gave me more of a confidence and mood boost while sweating like crazy and also getting The Burn. I will definitely be sore tomorrow! :)

for the upper body strength I feel it was quite balanced with the HIIT portion but not a chillout session. I actually had to lower the amount of weight I was lifting, from 5 kg per hand (overhead press) to 2,5 kg per hand and still struggled at the end of the interval.

This is a well rounded, quality routine that will make you sweat but still enjoy the capabilities of your own body! Not to mention a massive stress relief :)

Have you done this routine? How did you feel during and after?

Thank you for reading this, have a nice day and take care :)