FB Fit Challenge Day 2 - Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for today It was a upper body strength workout with Kellie and my arms were burning by the time I was halfway through the workout. It was a hard workout to do and I had a burn going on in my arms through the whole workout, and my arms were shaking so bad that I thought I was going to have to drop the weight or lower it. But I pushed myself through the whole workout and by the end of the workout my arms felt like jello, because that workout was really hard for my arms to do. After the hard workout I had my breakfast and then I went to take care of the Alpaca pen, but I didn't have enough time to do the whole pen so I only did half of it for today. I also did my laundry and my sheets this morning and I also talked to my Grandpa and, I didn't have time to do the piano this morning because I run out of time. This afternoon I went down on the lower property and I played for about and hour and a half then I came up and took care of all the animals for the night. Then I folded my laundry and sheets and put them away then right after that I did the piano. So it was a pretty busy day for around the house and I think that it will be a but day for me tomorrow, but I don't know for sure yet.