FB Abs 1+2 Before & After Photos

In the period June 17 - September 24 I did FB Abs 1 + 2.

When I finished FB Abs 2 two days ago, I was excited to go take photos and see if there was any visible difference. *Runs frantically to the bathroom with phone in hand*

Maybe itā€™s just me but I donā€™t see that big of a change other than the logo on my tights being worn out as well as the popsocket on my phone. All signs that Iā€™ve worked out a lot and used my phone a lot šŸ˜‚

Ok ok, maybe I have better posture...?? Or less of a swayback?? šŸ¤” And are there some tiny changes in my lovehandles as well maybe? Is there a TINY bit more definition in my ribs area? Is my stomach a teensy weensy bit smaller?? šŸ§ *looks closer and squints REALLY hard*

As I wrote in my 1-year review about 2 weeks ago, my body is STUBBORN and holds on to weight like a shark to its prey: it will not let go.

So for good measure I put in an extra photo from back in February when I was doing FB Round 4 and thereā€™s a bit of a difference there at least...I think.

Anyway, if my body feels fine about looking the way it does then maybe I should too and just keep on truckinā€™ šŸ˜„

Now on to FB Burn!

Oh, and thatā€™s 7 Fitness Blender programs completed during this past year, btw! Whoop whoop šŸ™Œ

Happy workouts everyone!