FB Strong Challenge Complete FB Fit Challenge Day 1 - HIIT + Strength

I completed the FB Strong Challenge and now I am doing the FB Fit Challenge now and the first day of doing it my legs were feeling the burn. I though I wasn't going to be able to make it through the workout and I made it through the whole workout, but my legs were not too happy about me doing the lower body workout. But other than working out everyday and getting a good burning going on in the body, I have been really busy at school this week and I am all caught up in all of my classes. It was a lot of work to do but I had managed to get all of it done and turned in on time and, I had finished my work before a lot of other students could finish their work and turn it in. The reason why I was so busy this week at school is because on Monday I had to do a test from all 4 of my classes and it was a lot of work to do in one day. So by the time I had finish all the work for that day my brain was so tired and I didn't want to do anymore work for the rest of the day. But sometimes that happens that I will get a lot of work to do from all of my classes and then after that, it will be a lot of work for m brain to do in one day. So sometimes there are some days like that when I have a whole bunch of work to do from all of my classes and I have to turn them in a certain time by tomorrow.