Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, September 25th

Good afternoon/afternoon/evening! How is Friday shaping up for you? All the goods and more goods I hope!

But how about a Fitness Friday to help set the mood? Yeah? ..I think we're a bit overdue for one, so here you go: How do you wear your hair while working out? Headband? Ponytail? Braid(s)? Pigtails? Nothing and just let it go wild? I've tried the wild option and I end up looking like Cousin Itt at a headbanging music festival, especially during HIIT. So I pretty much just throw it up in a (not always cute) high pony tail and endure a few hair whacks here and there😂

So that's my question for you today: How do you wear the hair during a workout? Bonus Q on how do you fix your hair post workout?

Okay, so now we should get talking 'bout those workouts and how everything below the hair feels about that. What sweat or rest is on the agenda? What's the body saying? What modifications will you do to make your workout harder or easier? ..Old school is wrapping up the week with a lower body workout. It will either be pilates or the workout where jump squats are fit in between every interval. Not sure which one I want to do more. I'm leaning towards pilates, so I think it just might be the winner.

But the dinner decision is decided and certainly no surprise for me. Pizza night is here and as always very much looked forward to! But what are you having for dinner or any other food time? Get us hungry!

And almost last, but not least is the picture for today; a lurking puppy and the tiny flowers of a Dogfennel. They are very common here and this is their flowering time, so the wispy feather light blooming tips are swaying in the fall breeze. As for why it is called Dogfennel, I'm not sure. The fennel part might have to do with how the plant somewhat resembles fennel leaves and that fennel like smell it has when crushed, but as for the dog part? Not sure. Somewhere I read the plant was used in dog kennels to ward off fleas and kicks. So, fennel for the kennel. I was just waiting to say that. Anyway, given all that, Dogfennel is NOT edible for dogs, you, birds, and other mammals. So enjoy a look or maybe a smell (it's leaves are kinda tacky in texture) but it's a good thing my puppers pay no attention to it.

Alright, my work here is nigh done. Don't forget you will be checking in with Coby this weekend! So be sure to stop by and check out her posts. I will be back on Monday, but as always and until then, take all the care, enjoy whatever you are up to, and have a great day and weekend ahead! See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited