Program workout rescheduled, alternative workout complete! + QUESTION

Hello FB Family!

As you know, Im struggling with my workouts this month and every time I cannot make myself to do a harder workout scheduled on a current program Im doing, I try to choose an alternative workout instead, with lower intensity or a different style. (4/5 HIIT + strength rescheduled to Sunday, will hopefully write an opinion :))

Todays workout was a 3/5 cardio workout which I was able to make adequately difficult for myself:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-burning-cardio-workout-with-relaxing-cool-down-low-impact-cardio-modifications

I felt really good afterwards, now Im going to rest and slowly get ready for bed, as I get up at 5 am every morning now. I hope I get a good nights sleep today, hope my dark circles under my eyes will be less noticeable :)

Have a nice day everyone, and please share with us the reason you are proud of yourself today! we definitely need more positive energy in times like these, and being aware of all the great things we do can bring our mood up, so lets do it! :)

PS: I recieved an email about winning a program in the last giveaway, and I would like your opinion on FB XT Maintenance/cross training OR FB Adventure program if you have done it, thanks! :) Im looking for something with less days per week as I am very busy and its a lot of work with rescheduling a full week program

Edited