Perspiration Pals -September 24 😇

Heya P Pals,

How's it going? Have you been able to get all the work you've planned for this week or are you normal? 🤔😁🤭

Anyway, had a long fruitful meeting in the morning and to reward myself I had a Syrian lunch for takeaway 🤣 Is it too obvious, my excuses? 😏

Workouts: Day 4 You Choose for me, I think I'll go with pure strength workout but tone down weights. These past weeks, I've come to be ever so grateful to my body for being able to cope and so I think I need to be responsible in return to listen to what it's saying 😊 Taking it slow, seems to be working for me. I tried salsa class last night, and aww it was so much fun. It's a beginner's class and might go once a week -this is from someone who used to be intimidated of dancing 😮

So what's up with you? What workouts? On a break? And yes, if you need that break, if you need to tone it down a little, just do it 💜 now now, most important, what's new in food? You know what we like 😎🥰 Go ahead, tell me!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and say hello, we'd love to hear from you 💜

P. P. S. Slightly personal, but have to share with FB Family: last evening my boyfriend finally said "aww let's go get you a cat, I see you with a cat, you want it sooo much" 😱🥰😍☺😊🙃🙃 (I thought, aww lil Toasty!) Might be a while, but my brother says, I need to first learn not to be the "pet" of my pets 😁😁

Extra meme in comments for all Blenders with fur baby 🐱

Edited