Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 24th

Hellos and heys!! And a happy Friday Eve to you!

How are you feeling today? I'm doing pretty good! This week is kinda flying, because I'm already talking about ghosts (guest hosts) and potential future ghosts for the weekend check-in. Coby, do you want to host this weekend? Let me know if it's alright with you! And to anyone, do feel free if you're so inclined to put your hat in the ring for guest hosting some time. I need some volunteers, so if you're willing, there's a spot for you to shine on this side if the check-in! Just say so and I will keep you in mind for future weekends!

Okay, so now to the good stuff. What workouts are you tackling today? ..FT C is in da house here to make sure you do those workouts up right! And by right that means plenty and plenty of rest breaks, movement optional, and lots of extra stretching for the cool down. I'll be keeping that in mind as I go into an upper body workout today. My neck feels great, but I'm still going to play it like FT C and go on the easy side. He'll be watching my form to make sure I do okay, that is, if he hasn't already moved on to the nap portion after all his hard stretching work.

Now let's get to some food! What real food, what wholesome and delicious food will you be fueling yourself with? I'm going to consult with the fridge and see how much I can clear out. So yeah, it's a leftovers, grab what you can kinda dinner day. So if leftovers happen to be a bunch of cake, muahaha--it's not. But plenty of other tasty non cakey things.

Alrights, I'm outta words for now. ..Well, there's a few left in the tank to bid you all a great day! Or hopefully as great as it can be. Greatness can change on the daily.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***