Perspiration Pals -September 23 🤭

Heya P Pals,

How's it going? From yesterday's post I gathered we all luvb food 😁 I thought at least one of you would say "Food or Love? It's Love for Food" 😎

Seeing as we are in the mid of the midweek 🤔 I wanted to check if you ever did something cheeky and thought it would be forgotten and then it came back to bite your, you know bum 🤣 Anyways, not that this meme is me, but why does it remind me of me sending a draft to my supervisor?🤔🤣

Day 3 You Choose for me, it's a slow paced core workout with D. Hopefully I can get that workout in. Might I just add, I have new found respect for Bodyweight workouts. Well, never too late for new things 😊 I may drop by the salsa class in the evening. I have a feeling they ain't doing much for masks and all 🧐. So I'll see.

Put a pizza in the oven 🤭 That's right, on Wednesday afternoon 😎 well, didn't have energy to make anything. What's up with you? What workouts? If you are on a break, what have you been doing? And alright, based on a few complaints 🧐😁 with cold weather and all (y'all be so demanding really 😈), I include a new comer, hot cuppa cocoa 😎😂 so yeah that's counted in day's quota of 🍫 or something nice 🥰 Go ahead, tell me!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and say hello 💜

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who need that slight extra inspiration today 🤭

Edited