Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 23rd

Hey there everybody! How's it going, Blender Fam?

The halfway day is already upon us and I have more evidence that Fall is arriving with the changing of the leaves. Starting with one of my favorite trees, this Red Maple. It's one of the few trees here that actually color change before falling off, unlike most trees here that seemingly just go bald. It's not the best picture as I was a little late on my walk and no proper sunlight to show off the leaves (excuses, I know, hehe) but expect more from this tree in the future in a brighter glory!

Anyhoo; Workouts. Rest. What path is yours today? The 3rd day of Old School is cardio and core. Both options look good, my neck is feeling better after getting all twingy from yesterday's workout, and I'm also some kinda special upper body sore, so I'll just have to figure out which option speaks to me more! Good thing to have options, but what is speaking to you today? And here's a friendly reminder that no matter what option you choose, you can always modify. It really is all about making it work for you. Bend and shape to your fitness level. And pretty soon, you'll be leveling up!

Okay, getting to the hungry parts here; what will you be eating today? I think I will be going for sandwiches. Or chicken. Chicken sandwiches. Yeah! I hardly ever follow a plan, so this might be a dinner come true or a last minute change to something else. But that something will be good! Because, well, you know; good food makes everything better.

Alright, I'm out and off to the midst of the week. Thanks for being here. You're awesome, and doing a great job showing up for yourself and you doing you. I hope there is a nice day for you, 'cause you deserve it; even if the day won't acknowledge that fact.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***