Thank you FB

This is just a thank you and appreciation post for FB because honestly I don't know what I would do without you guys!

As some of you may already know, I suffer from some chronic pain and due to me travelling a lot recently, it has started to take it out on me and I am severely fatigued. I also have quite a busy schedule and so I try to work out in the morning and then after I come home but due to me needing to walk everywhere and the added stress I have from work life, it's starting to take a toll on my body. I managed to do a 10 minute upper body routine in the morning however when I got home I just felt very fatigued 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴. Before, I would have ignored this and gone straight into a workout but now I've noticed that maybe that 10 minute and walking is enough for the entire day? I tend to walk around 5km each time I need to travel (I know, crazy right?) so I think doing a whole 30 minutes on top of that is a bit much. I'm fine doing just 10 minutes in the morning for now as I know I can hit my muscles with a great workout and then get a cardio benefit afterwards.

I think the main thing from this is that my body is under a lot of stress and doing workouts whilst fatigued is NOT what you should do at all. Maybe I could modify my routine to do a 10 minute strength routine in the morning, walk and then do a 30 minute stretch when I get home. This way I'm actually improving multiple different areas for my body including strength, cardio and flexibility.

Again thank you FB for helping me realise what my limits are and how I can improve and listen to my body!!!!! There's not enough people like K&D in the fitness industry and honestly it's really upsetting because you guys do so much good work 👍🏻