Program Complete! (FB Burn Round 2)

Hey everyone! I figured I'd check in again now that I've finished FB Burn Round 2! This was the first time I've done this program, and I really liked it! It lives up to it's name. This program reminded me of Fit 2, in that it was well-rounded, high-intensity and refreshing. I was following Abs 2 with this program and really felt like I got my strength back up during these last 4 weeks. The last week I had consistent sore muscles from new exercises - I know that's not an indication of better/worse exercise, but it's always a nice confirmation that you worked your body!

I think if you've been on the fence about Fit, that Burn would be a nice challenge with the workout times averaging slightly below the Fit workouts (great for my time management), and only lasting 4 weeks.

So, my reward?? I'm going old school and working through FB Abs Round 1! I'm such a fan of Abs Round 2 and have never finished the first round in its entirety. I'm only on day 2, but I've already had 2 favorites pop up!

One thing that has been interesting through my now (9 month) journey with Fitness Blender has been my newfound love for core exercises! I always dreaded them or found them uncomfortable in the past. Now I get excited when I see one on the calendar! I highly recommend Abs 2 if you're a core workout skeptic. Maybe It will change your point of view!

Anyways, I've been following along as much as I can. I don't always have time to write comments or post, but I'm rooting for all of you! I'm sending lots of love to those of you in the path of the wildfires, and to everyone as they navigate this year.

Have you tried FB Burn?? I'd love to hear what you thought. How are you all doing with your programs or challenges?

-Eva

Edited