Daily Check-in: Tuesday, September 22nd

Hello, FBFam! ..And if you're around the Northern Hemisphere, welcome to the first day of Autumn! 🍁🍂🍁🍂

Or was that yesterday? Hm, I might be falling behind..

But! I am more than thrilled about all fall things to come! The weather is even cooperating a little as it is suppose to be a bit cooler this week. I'm feeling a change in the winds, says I.

And even this pear tree is so happy for the season change that it's putting on flowers. My pear trees always bloom twice a year, but the fall blooms won't make any fruit.

But let's put the season changey things in a corner right quick and get to the rest and workouts of course if that's where you are at today. I want to emphasize to rest if you need it as I know a lot of us do use the escape of a workout and get into a pattern of go go go! But always stop, take some time to think and just go from there. Sometimes the body isn't always sending clear signals. That's why the brain and body make a good team.

Today I will be choosing the shorter option from Old School: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-upper-body-workout-comprehensive-superset-upper-body-workout ..I haven't done this one before, so looking forward to it! But what are you doing, not doing, or going to do today?

And what of food?! Yes, our wonderful never to be skipped or forgotten food. How are you eating today? Nutritionally? Deliciously? Both is ideal, both not always required, so dish me the deets! I'm thinking...yeah I'm just thinking. I'll have to get back to you on the food front. I've got some pork to use up, so I think I'll put that on a wrap with some other good toppings.

Okay, well I'll leave you guys to it. Fill these empty spaces with your words and voices and make this check-in come to life! ..In the mean time, I'll be Falling down over here. Like, Falling over Autumn. Not really falling. Of course, given my natural born klutzy state, it's not too far out of the question.

Because life is indeed a balance; as we're always trying not to fall.. But it's okay if you do. Happy day to you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***