Daily Check-In: Monday, September 21st

Hi there you beautiful Blenders you; How's it going? :)

Another weekend is behind us, and now, ready or not, we gotta get geared up for a Monday! I know. I know.. I chose to put that exclamation in there. Not sure why. It's too early for exclamations.

So let's just jump right in, starting with a blue sky opener. And with our blue skies, some not quite ready chestnuts. Potentially, I have more than last year on my young trees. And before they're ready, they have to be a lot browner and typically fall off. But for now, all green and stuck to the tree.

Now let's follow this down with some workouts and rest that be happening for you. I am excited to start another Plus challenge! This one being Old School! I'm choosing the tougher option today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-lower-body-toning-44-min-better-booty-tabata-workout-with-yoga-cool-down-and-stretch

^Should be a burner. But yeah, looking forward to trying out some workouts I may have not done before with this challenge.

But what about you? Something new, or tried and true. Share it!

And then chase that down with the foods of our lives. The yummies that keep us going! I'm not sure about dinner. I have options after shopping over the weekend. I bought some edamame (soy beans) and it is one of my favorite things it eat! So might have that with some rice and chicken. Sounds pretty tasty to me!

And that, my Blendfriends, is your Daily Check-in cocktail for today. Shake it or stir it, either way, you are moving. I hope you have a good day or as good as Monday will allow!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***