HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 20th

Happy Sunday, Blender friends!

This is my last day hosting before passing the baton back to Storm. It's been fun, and I've enjoyed reading you. Today I want to share a quote from another sharp lady:

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

― Mae West

I mean this quote as a bookend to the quote from Monday (“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”) My takeaway is that it is never too late to live your best life, so live well and fully, and it is enough. So this Sunday, take good care of yourself! Have a great workout, if one's on your schedule, otherwise, enjoy resting your body and mind. In every case, it is an excellent day for chocolate!

It's also my last day of vacation, so I'm granting myself a Sunday rest day and picking up workouts again tomorrow. I will be spending some time outdoors, chez ma belle-soeur (sister-in-law), to bring her a rhubarb plant for a shady corner of her garden, and pick up some snazzy clothes she is giving me. As a youngest sister, I always have loved getting hand-me-downs, and fitting into her hand-me-downs is an NSV, let me tell you!

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome to jump in, join in and add a comment or two, we would love to hear from you.