Perspiration Pals -September 20 ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Heya P Pals,

How are you all today? My Sunday started with a slazy mode then it's slightly changed gears into crazy mode ๐Ÿง

I guess I'm treading very delicately between "I can so easily freak out right now" (like Rachel says, in Friends) and "stay cool, you got this" ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ But I'm kinda being cool (although I'm not) as a cucumber as Ivett says ๐Ÿ˜ If I were this bunny, I'd wreck havoc and then be like coolly munching on my grass ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

So many uncertain things are happening and my landlord turned up for an hour on a Sunday ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ˆ Yeah the wrecking havoc should be in that direction ๐Ÿคฃ I might have to find and move apartments. Anyways รงa va. I'll go eat something nice and I'd be fine..

It was a fine evening yesterday, met with my boyfriend, it had been a while and ended up having pizza, ๐Ÿ˜Š For today, I think I'd really like to chill and probably be slazy ๐Ÿ˜„

Workouts, I'm not sure but from tomorrow I might start You Choose challenge as it would allow me to check my capacity per day.

So how's the Sunday going for you? What new activities, workouts? Are you just chilling like moi? ๐Ÿ˜Ž and food? ๐Ÿค” tell me ๐Ÿง

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, do pop by and say hello ๐Ÿ˜Š We would love to hear from you!

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who might be feeling slightly over the edge ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚