Weekend đź‘» checkin: Sunday 20-9-2020

Hey there again all you lovely blenderbuddies!

What’s going on in your life today? Are you resting, doing a workout, hiking, biking, swimming, reading, listening to music, watching a movie or whatever else takes or has taken your fancy? I have a restday today. I did have “a date with Daniel” (the relief for lower back pain routine) and that’s it. Reading and resting for the rest of the day.

Now what sort of sustenance is on your plates or in your bowls and in your cups or glasses today? We are visiting a friend who will be cooking for us, so no idea. She asked if we minded being guinea pigs as she felt like trying out a new recipe.... so that sounds pretty exciting, I guess. Anyway, are you experimenting today or sticking to some good old trusted food? I know from previous checkins that some of you really love cooking and experimenting. So let’s hear it for today, I am looking forward to your replies!

Photo: a friend of mine took this picture yesterday as we were walking out of the water, after our “muck about“, rather than swim, in the sea. You can probably guess why we didn’t do a proper swim....

Edited