The Struggles...But I'm Still Trying

Hey FitnessBlender Family!

Some of you already know about my joint problems and pains and how I'm only going to try to workout maybe once a twice a week doing just pilates. So far that's working out well for me. I have posted a few times about it and how I'm doing and to remain positive if you're going through things too. To be honest it's getting harder and harder but I am still trying to keep my thoughts clean. Meaning keep all the negative thoughts away or at bay.

I still haven't been able to go to a doctor yet about them so that's one reason why being positive is so hard. I just really want my joints to get better so I can get back to working out regularly and even my daily life to "get back to normal" but until that happens I'm stuck pretty much being limited. I'm still thankful to be moving and able to do stuff even if I am limited. It's just I'm getting a little tired of having to move carefully to not hurt something or to not be able to do certain things anymore. Even when I'm doing pilates I have to skip out on certain moves entirely because my knees or ankles hurt too much doing them. I mean in the end it's better that way because at least I'm not pushing through to make my problem worse.

Another thing that's been bothering me is the fact that and I know a few people have posted about this before but now that I'm in that position in a way I know their pain. I'm honestly afraid to lose my progress. My workout progress. I know I'm trying to do pilates once a week. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't depending on my joints. I'm grateful that I can do SOMETHING but then I get thoughts like, "What is this really doing? I'm probably losing strength as the days go on and doing this pilates is giving the strength I just lost back. So this isn't really doing anything is it?" It ends demotivating me from even doing the pilates. I HATE those thoughts. I really do. I don't want to think like that because I'm still doing something good for my body aren't I? Even if I lose all or some of my progress I can always workout once my joints get well enough to gain it all back can't I? So why the negativity? I'm sorry. I'm just ranting now. Actually I iust needed to get my thoughts out there and just could use some motivation because this is the best place I can go for that.

Hearing this might seem surprising to some of you since you know I'm pretty good at positive self-talk. Although even people like me have a hard time keeping it that way sometimes. I'm posting this because I could really use some motivation, positivity, some advice. If that's alright with you guys. In the end I will eventually go to a doctor, get treatment (that hopefully works), my joints will get better and I can continue to get stronger. So I can do this and I will but I need more patience...and motivation. Thank you for reading this and I will do my best to keep being positive regardless because it's what's going to help me get through this.

Have a Blessed day guys! And do your best to stay positive too regardless. It may seem hard but you CAN do it. 😊

Edited