Weekend 👻 checkin: Saturday 19-9-2020

Hello there all you lovely blenderbuddies. My turn to 👻 this weekend. Bit later than I had intended, but then it was another fun filled day for me again. How is/was your day? Quiet, fun filled, exciting, boring, relaxing, or a do nothing day?

What is your calendar showing for today? Mine is a kickboxing workout, but I am sooo going to reschedule that! My workout today was 5 hours of pine pulling, i.e. removing pine trees of varying sizes, from the heathland, to improve the habitat for the wildlife there. I don’t mind the bigger pines that I can lop or saw, it’s the little seedlings that are so annoying: in principle you should be able to pull them out, root and all, but there are quite a few (read: way too many) that “put up a fight” and won’t give way easily, really jarring your back! And yes, Daniel, I kept my back straight for all the lopping and sawing AND the pulling, but...! And walking round in shorts in an area of heathland covered in gorse makes for very scratched, and dirty, legs! Anyway: stretch for me tonight and that’s it! Tell me what you will be doing activity wise or have done already. UB? LB? Strength? Hiit? Cardio? Pilates? Yoga? Restday? Remember anything goes in the Fitnessblender world! How does/did the workout make you feel?

Now enough of that, let’s get onto FOOD.... oh dear, it’s my turn to cook and I have absolutely no idea, although I am really hungry and want dinner on the table within the next hour. I’ve got some boiled potatoes lying around. Any ideas as to what I can do with those? What are you doing foodwise? Or what did you have today already? Is/was it a one-course or two or three course meal?

Question for today: do you drink enough? I have recently found I am not doing very well on staying hydrated! How about you? How do you make sure you drink enough? Any good tips?

Photo: not your Ravenesque mine of info here.... just my day in pics! The area we worked in, the huge tree I wasn’t allowed to saw down (🤔😜), a badger hole, and my foot disappearing in the undergrowth! Do you have any nice pics of your day today? Looking forward to reading all your responses and seeing your pics!!! Bye for now.

Edited