HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 18th

Good morning Blender friends, and happy Friday! Today, I want to dedicate a thought especially to our community. Again, from Maya Angelou.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

― Maya Angelou

This quote makes me think of our community, which is healthy, kind, and supportive! Maybe I'll forget which program someone is doing, but I won't forget how they took time to make another Blender feel better while she's recovering from an injury, or how they were there to name and celebrate another person's NSV. This is a lovely place to come to every day, and I am really glad to be a part of it!

Today I'm scheduling in a good set of stretches, to get pas that sore-all over feeling from yesterday. I don't know what I'll be cooking, but I bought a Ninja blender yesterday, so there WILL be smoothies!😀

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome to jump in, join in and add a comment or two, we would love to hear from you.