Daily Check-in: Friday, September 18th

Hello, Blender Fam!

Looks like we made it to another Friday. And I'm glad you are here! Any plans for the weekend, looking forward to or otherwise dreading? Maybe you got a mix going on.

Either way, there will be some Lea power in this weekends check-ins as Lea will be your guest host! So, enjoy checking in with her!

As for today, I've got another picture from our food plot for you guys. This is a Sesame flower which will later result in sesame seeds; you know, those seeds we find topped on some breads and found on other things like sushi. The flower will turn into a pod and then the pod will open up to sprinkle and season the ground with its oily delicious seeds. And that is a recipe for some happy birds right there.

Anyhoo, how are your workouts and rest coming along? I will be getting a program complete today with the final day of bored easily; a nice lower body strength. Once again, it has been a lot of fun doing a program with workout buddies! Kristina and Jaqueline, thank you! And are we converted to being bored easily? I was surprised by this program. I had more fun than expected, actually enjoyed the structure, and didn't realize it was more difficult than I thought it would be. But most surprising of all; I got some results. Maybe it has more to do with my eating habits as I changed/tweaked them around the start of the program. I made the changes to primarily feel better, which did happen and that is the important part and focus..But I seem to have toned a bit and lost a thin layer of fat I didn't realize was building.

I apologize in advance if reading this gets you down. I know it can be a bit frustrating to read especially if you are struggling with weight gain. I do hope the takeaway can be a little inspiring regarding to how small changes can add up. But that change, whatever it be, is for you to decide as we are all at different stages in our fitness journey and I'm just sharing where I'm at today. You will be where you want, at your own pace and in your own way, with all the support you need here. Just don't forget to love yourself along the way💛

Okay, indeed, sorry for that ramble being longer than it needed to be.. So I guess we will go right to pizz--I mean, what you will be eating for dinner? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't eating pizza. So yes, since you didn't ask and like you don't already know, I'm making pizza. And if we are not dinner twining, what non pizza foods are you eating?

Okay, yes, I need to get going. Thanks for bearing with my wordiness, and thank you for checking in with me again this week. I hope to see you back on Monday, but until then; you know what to do. Stay safe, be (mostly) healthy, and have a wonderful day and weekend!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited