FB Strong Challenge - 10 & 11 - Core +HIIT & Upper Body

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a Core + HIIT workout with Kellie and it was hard to do, because after I was done with the workout my abs were feeling it. I was getting a good burn going on my body was shaking a little doing the exercises but that's the point of working out. I took care of all the schoolwork that I had to do for yesterday and by the time I was done with work for the day my shoulders were sore from sitting at the computer fro so long. That I didn't feel like getting online by the end of the day and just my whole body was tired from sitting a long time and from doing 3 workouts yesterday.

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Daniel and my arms were burning by the end of the workout because, I had a good burn going on in my arms during the whole workout. Then after that I had a lot of work to do from two of my classes but the other two classes of mine I didn't have as much work to do. I just finished doing my schoolwork about 30 mins ago or so and now I can finally relax and spend time with my family, and have some fun talk about our day or whatever we feel like talking about. So that is what the two days were like for me now all of you just need to please try, and catch me up on what I have missed online so far. So I will be online for tonight but I won't be able to get online for tomorrow, because I won't have time to get online and talk to all of you.