Perspiration Pals -September 17 😏

Heya P Pals,

Today is "just one more day to...", anyway on its own Thursday ain't bad, is it? 🙂

So after yesterday morning's crazy work mode, I turned to another obsession of mine (that's right 😎). C.l.e.a.n.i.n.g (now now, I already know a few of you who are shaking your head in disapproval, I see ya 🧐). Every time I'm in a super psyched work mode, I'm immediately flung to another extreme and land on a broom (witch, you might think, I mean who knows 🤣😁). A few hours of turmoil later, the already clean apartment is slightly shiny now 😁

Work: trying to finish my presentation slides for tomorrow. If I'm working last minute, then you know why = ahem, the meme 😎

Workouts: I'm on rest week. But man, started missing workouts. From Monday thinking of Blend 🤔 or FB30 R4 🤔 or LI R2 😮

Just wanted to add, for those of you who are thinking about taking a break (short or not), go ahead and take it. Listen to your body, it'll thank you later 😊

So what's up with you? What workouts? What other activities? Do you take breaks? And yes, of course anything exciting in food, by that we mean 🍫 🍦🍨🍰🍕 (you get the picture 🤣)

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and say hello. We'd love to hear from you💜

Extra gif in comments for Blenders who are slacking it today 🤣 (no judging 😁)