Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 17th

Hello again, and happy Friday Eve to ya! How are you starting, resuming and/or ending this day?

To look at more late summery things, here are some Juniper berries from an Eastern Red Cedar. You may or may not remember my facination with them earlier in the year with the little baby trees and different kinds of leaves they have.

Well, now we've got Juniper berries. They are called Juniper because Eastern Red Cedar (contrary to its name) is a species of Juniper. But never mind that. Alls you need to know is that these frosty powder blue berries are 2-3 years in the making, and not really a berry, but a modified cone that just looks like a berry. You can also dry and use these "berries" sparingly like spices to flavor meats, sauerkraut, and gin. Why you need to know all that, who knows. But the more you know, right?

But now let me know how your programs, challenges and workouts are coming along. I've got Day 25 of Bored Easily on the schedule, and it's upper body time! ..I suppose I would put an exclamation after any body part I'm working on as I kinda like working them all equally. But what about you? Hopefully you will enjoy working on your specific muscle groups today. So get those muscles to class! Or they can play hooky. You never need an excuse to rest!

And go ahead and don't forget to eat! Or more like don't forget to tell me what you're eating. If you want, of course. But on second course I think dinner will be those wonderful leftovers. Gotta clear the fridge to make room for more food? Not sure where I was going with that.

Alright before I'm off, you know today is the day that I announce and talk about ghosting the weekend check-ins! Lea, do you want to do this weekend? As always let me know if that's okay! ..And if anyone ever wants to take a shot at this hosting thing for the weekend, let me know! I promise you can't mess it up, so no pressure, and we'd love to read from you from a different angle!

Okay, I'm rushing myself out and off to see the day, so I'll see you guys later. I hope you can have a lovely day! Or some variation of lovely. Never hurts to try, and if it does, modify💪

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***