HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 16th

Hello Blender friends, I have another thought from Maya Angelou today. She just has some great quotes 🤗

“Living well is an art that can be developed: a love of life and ability to take great pleasure from small offerings and assurance that the world owes you nothing and that every gift is exactly that, a gift. ”

― Maya Angelou, Wouldn't Take Nothing for My Journey Now

I think it speaks for itself Some of the gifts that have warmed my heart have been as simple as the tiny leaves of seedlings coming out of the earth, a group of goldfinches flitting and feasting in the branches of my silver birch in early spring, the golden light of late afternoon out my window... and every one of these workouts we're doing on this site!

A special gift this morning is knowing that my family is okay in spite of storm and flooding in their area.

Today I will be out in nature, hiking in a regional park, so I'm rescheduling my FB workouts, so I won't be on the forum much, and will probably see your messages quite late in the day.

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome to jump in, join in and add a comment or two, we would love to hear from you.