Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 16th

Good morning, afternoon, evening and all times in between, Blenders! What's happening with you on this halfway day in the middle of September?

For our #WildflowerWednesday, I've got another late summer bloomer here, a wild Annual Bean. More specifically or another name for it; Amberique Bean. it loves growing in sandy soils and showing off its pretty pinkness that stand out above the green.

So. Workouts. Give 'em to me. From nothing to something and all the feel good opportunities in between. For me, it's a HIIT cardio and core day from day twenty something of Bored Easily: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-abs-workout-no-equipment-hiit-and-abs-low-impact-mods

^That one is always a good burn from the legs, to the lungs, to the core! So I'm looking forward (yes looking forward to all this burn, lol) to that later on this morning.

And yes, the food is always looked forward to as well, and if its not; you're eating the wrong kinda food😂 ..Might just be a grill day for us around here.. But seriously there are so many different ways to eat real food, so you know; do what works for you. Healthy looks and is achieved differently on everyone. So if you ever get in to a comparitive state of mind, just also keep in mind you've got your own unique path.

And I kinda went way off path there, so let's get back on track just in time to thank you all for checking in with me. And hopefully there's a little something good stashed in your day. We could all use it. It's absolutely heartbreaking and tragic what is happening from hurricanes to wildfires and a pandemic all over. So whatever you do, please take care of yourself and stay safe!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***