Bored Easily Complete! (My third FB program!)

Yesterday my partner and I completed Bored Easily! Overall we really enjoyed the variety of workouts and how quickly they moved due to the lack of repetition. Great balance of upper and lower body, probably a bit more focused on strength than HIIT but there was definitely a good mix.

My one issue with it was that some of the workouts were quite long (40-55 min) and since I workout before work in the morning it was sometimes tricky to get up early enough to get it done. That said, the longer workouts were really effective and fun, and I always felt glad to have done them.

Prior to this we completed Bodyweight 2 and FB 30 1! We are moving on to FB 30 4 after a week off to enjoy some yoga and stretching.

We started FB back in May when I was laid off and our area was in lockdown, and it has really helped me to cope with all the ups and downs of reopening and going back to work. This year has probably been the worst of our lives, but an enormous bright spot is that we are feeling healthier and stronger than ever before in our adult lives. Through doing these workout programs and eating healthier I’ve noticed an improvement in pretty much everything - skin, hair, mental health, back pain, circulation, it goes on and on. Thank you so much to Kelli and Daniel and the wonderful FitnessBlender community!