Workout Complete: Day 23 of FB Reach (Stretching + Light Toning)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. 😊

Workouts planned this week: 5

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 2

How I feel in general today: I feel kinda gloomy and sleepy, and the gloomy weather outside doesn't help with that. I'm doing some laundry today, but that's about it so far. I don't feel like doing anything at all. I just feel tired and like I want to take a nap or something, and maybe I will. But first I'll get today's workout done, and hopefully that will pick me up a little bit...

How my body feels today: Tired. Not in an exhausted kind of way, but in a sleepy kind of way. Also my butt especially is a little sore from yesterday's workout, but that's only something that I take to be a good sign. 😊

What workout/s did I do:

Day 23 of FB Reach

Better Posture Workout for 17 minutes (2/5)

How did it go: I showed up and I tried my best, but honestly I kind of feel like the workout showed me that I'm more tired than I thought I was. I did what I was supposed to do for the entire 17 minutes, but I had to push myself more than usual.

How do I feel now: I'm glad I earned my Workout Complete, but as soon as the laundry is finished and I've moved the clothes to the dryer I just want to take a nap. I'm just that tired...