HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 15th

“I hope that I may always desire more than I can accomplish.”

― Maya Angelou

I'm feeling aspirational on this Tuesday morning, hence the quote. Many of us right now have desires that may surpass our current capacities... or situation. But it's good to look forward and try! As for me, the quote is pretty straightforward. I am about to take on this weighted lower-body strength workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/build-a-booty-workout-strength-and-pilates-workout-for-butt-and-thighs

I have strong legs, but vulnerable knees, so this type of workout always feels like just a bit "more than I can accomplish"... but if I work out mindfully and pay attention to my form, I can do this. And descending reps is my favorite format, I do tend to feel like I'm getting stronger when I try to lift heavier each round.

Today is forecast to be another lovely, cool day. That coolness will be especially welcome this evening, as I'll be baking bread, and maybe pizza. Anything especially delicious headed for your plate today? Do tell!

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome to jump in, join in and add a comment or two, we would love to hear from you.