Daily Check-in: Tuesday, September 15th

Hey everyone! How you doin'?

Looks like Tuesday is already/only upon us.

So let's hop into this with a two for Tuesday in the form of baby bunnies! It was an unexpected find as we were doing some yard work when we came across a random shallow hole in the ground, loosely covered by fur and well hidden. FT Cm helped discover it as he was standing next to the hole and refused to move. Turned out there were two baby bunnies in that hole. Unfortunately, disturbing (and it unknowingly got pretty disturbed) the site might mean the momma bunny will more than likely not return to her babies. Or she could have died. It happens often. So the uncertainty has lead to caring for these babies until they can survive on their own.

But yeah, some baby cuteness can't be the worst way to start a day, yeah?

So let's keep this week going with our standard staples of those food and workouts, starting with what your workout or rest plans are. My lower body is sore as to be expected from yesterday's brutal burn, so today is a good day for those uppers. So maybe I'll get some balanced soreness going on.

And as for the food, how's that cooking up? I think it's long overdue for a taco tuesday! ..Or a nice thought. Given I don't have things for a taco. At least not in the traditional sense. There's so many ways to make a taco that it should be yummy and just fine. Again, it's nice to have so many options.

Okay, all done here for now. Best get to the day and I hope yours is going alright. Or given we've got two bunnies on deck, lots of hopping the best for your day. Huh, amazing how one letter chances the entire meaning.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***