FB Strong Challenge - Day 8 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was lower body workout with Kellie but I had to pick between two different workouts and one of them was just strength and the other one was both intense strength and a pinch of HIIT. My mom did the other one and I did the one with just strength and I will do the other one next time. Then after that I went straight on to schoolwork and I only had work to do from my P.E. Class, my History class, and my Biology class. I was very busy this morning and I was also very busy this afternoon and I will probably have a lot more work to do for all my classes tomorrow. Because I am getting a lot of work to do even though my teachers try and not give me a lot of work to do they still end up giving me a lot of work to do by the end of the day. But that's just the way it is and I can mange to get all of it done in one day and sometimes I don't get it done in one day. But I try to get all of it done by the end of the day so that way it is all done and I am ready to do schoolwork that's for tomorrow. So you can see why it's not that often that I can get online when I have so much schoolwork to do for each class, and I'm trying to get it done in only certain amount of minutes in class.