Workout Complete: Day 22 of FB Reach (Lower Body Pilates)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. 😊

Workouts planned this week: 5

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 1

How I feel in general today: Like I'm in somewhat of a bad mood. Or, I feel fine except for a gloomy day that makes me kinda gloomy too, but I got a little upset because my new thin plastic protection that covers the screen to my phone apparently didn't like when I disinfected the phone after I came home from the grocery store. The one I had before, that started to come off at the edges, had been really good and had been disinfected a lot of times since this pandemic started. I don't even remember what brand that was, though, because I had it for a very long time before it started to come off. But yeah, rant over. I'm just going to have to take the new one off, because it's not at all smooth to the touch now, and be without protection. As long as I can disinfect my phone... But yeah, I went grocery shopping, so that gets to count as my walk for today. It takes about 25 minutes to go there and back home again. But anyway, I hope that a workout will help to improve my mood.

How my body feels today: Pretty okay. I'm a little bit tired, though, but not too bad... and my stomach hurts on and off because my period came last night.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 22 of FB Reach

Warm Up Cardio for 5 minutes (2/5)

Butt and Thigh Pilates Barre Blend for 11 minutes (3/5)

Lower Back Stretches for 18 minutes (2/5)

34 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go: It went well. I had some trouble letting my thoughts relax at first, but about halfway in that got a little better and I enjoyed the workout.

How do I feel now: Happy that I showed up and that I got moving. I'm also a little calmer and more relaxed, even though I have to admit that my mood still isn't the best at least it's better and that's something.