Daily Check-in: Monday, September 14th

Hello hello to all Blenders! Whatever stage you are in your fitness journey, know you are most welcome here!

So. How was your weekend? Was it restful? Productive? Not so much? I'll stop guessing and have you tell me. I was busy as usual, but not so bad. Was actually feeling productive. Who cares if I was; I felt it!

Now before we get to the workouts and the food that helps make doing them possible, the picture I'm sharing today is of some fresh Horsemint. Also known as Spotted Beebalm. It's that time of year the woods is getting spicy. These guys are just about everywhere right now, showing off those lilac bracts.. And while these leaves do a great job giving the the woods some pizza perfume when crushed, it's not really for putting in your food. Better smelled not eaten.

Now for some real food; let's get foodie and share what's going down on the plates! Thinking in sandwich terms here as they are quick and always bring their nutritious game. But what's your food story?

You know, I got so distracted with food that I nearly forgot the other half of this check-in; workouts! We love 'em and often love to hate 'em. Because they make us feel good! And don't forget that rest can too. So choose what YOU need today.. I'm rested and ready for the final week of Bored Easily! Kristina and Jacqueline, let's figure out where we are on the program map! I'm going into today with another one of those brutal lower body videos: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-burning-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-advanced-and-low-impact-modifications ..Looking forward to the burn. But as always, modify (be it Monday or a workout) to make everything work for you!

And speaking of this fine beginning of the week, I think it's time to press play and put this Monday in motion. Try to have a good one guys!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***