FB Strong Challenge - Day 6 - Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was the workout that I told all of you yesterday first the breathing routine then the nice relaxing back stretching routine. It felt so nice and relaxing and I would suggest this workout to anyone who want's to do it, because it can really relax the mind and the body at the same time. If you want to have a day of just clearing out the mind and letting all the things, that might be stressing you out and push them aside and out of the body. The two workouts that I did were just what I needed after the two workouts that I had on Friday and Saturday, and even if it is something else too you can still use this workout for whatever it is that you need it for. After that nice relaxing workout I had breakfast and did some chores around the house, then after I was all done with that my mom and I got started working on another puzzle. It is a picture of a waterfall with flowers along the stairs and next to the waterfall. I don't know if all of you got to see picture of the last puzzle we did but if you didn't then, I will ask my step-dad Allen if he can put the picture up of the last puzzle we completed. This afternoon I went down to play for half an hour then my mom and I went on our walk because we couldn't go on our walk this morning. Because it was too cold to on a morning walk, then after that I took care of all the animals for the night and I also did the violin too. So it was a busy day for me again even though I thought it wasn't going to be a busy day around the house today.