Weekend Check-In: Sunday, September 13th

Hello beautiful people and happy Sunday!

I have a picture that I just took during our walk. The sun showed up shyly and it was beautiful!😍

How's it going blenders? Are we working out or have a recovery rest or complete rest? I have a complete rest as I always do on Sundays. But I have lots of other things to do around the house after our weekly grocery shopping. What about you guys? Share your activities with us if you like.

Food is also an activity! A delicious one. So let's talk a little bit about that too. My husband is BQ ing for us🤗. It's good when someone else cooks for you, right? Everything seems to be delicious when that happens😁. No but seriously he's a real good cook. What's going on in your kitchen today, or your backyard?!

OK my friends I'm gonna let you go. Can't wait to hear about your day as always.

Once again thanks for checking in with me this weekend. Tomorrow our lovely host will be back to rock this gathering as she always does.

Have a beautiful day/night everyone. If not possible today, there's always tomorrow💗

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited