Programs Complete - next up!

So..

Sometime back in July I finished Fit2 and decided to try Flex/Booty/Abs2 for the second time - i had them all rescheduled and a plan to basically do 1 each day and instead of like 4 weeks i was getting 6-7 weeks out of each one - but I started Flex and it was not for me(sorry guys!) -Booty also a no

So - i switched to Strong and Abs2 and rescheduled the heck out of that! and woo! I am definitely feeling a difference! im picking up heavier weights before having to go down to the lighter weights - ive been doing squats with 20lbs/hand forever but now i can do my 25lb weights!!

in the middle of all this im looking for a new job. im taking calls for a big pcp office and nevermind "thanking a healthcare worker" we're getting yelled at all day every day. i just started in aug 2019 and its not even the same job 👎🏻. im thankful for FB every day!

so next im doing the old school program + abs2 for the 3rd time starting monday. already got it all rescheduled and its taking me through october! ha! the old school program you could actually do twice as theres 2 choices every day

i dont post much but i do read. thank you all for being here!

💪🏻❤️