FB Strong Challenge - Day 4 &5 - Upper Body & Lower Body Strength and HIIT

I completed my workout for yesterday and for today. I had a upper body workout yesterday with Daniel and I did the lower body workout with both Kellie and Daniel. Both of the workouts were hard to do because after I was done with both of the workouts on two different days both my upper body and lower body was feeling it. I had two different workouts to choose from for today and I decided to do the workout, that was with weights instead of the one with the resistance band. My legs were shaking after I was done doing the workout for today and I will have a rest day tomorrow to rest the body from working out. My Mom told me that it is a back stretching workout with Daniel and there is a breathing pattern to go along with it. I was busy this morning with doing my load of laundry and my sheets and cleaning the Alpaca pen and also talking to my Grandpa. This afternoon I was busy on catching up on the rest of my schoolwork from yesterday and it is all done and turned in, then after that I took care of the animals for the night. Then I took a shower and set the table for dinner then while I was waiting for dinner I called and talked to my boyfriend, because he called me yesterday and I didn't get to finish the conversation. So tomorrow I will be able to relax and I won't be a busy tomorrow because I won't have that much to do around the house.