C
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

How-to + Tips & Tricks on Intuitive Eating

Hello everyone!

So I’m relatively new to the FB community but I have been working out for quite some time now. Before the quarantine, it was much easier to eat the amount of calories necessary which would be in correlation to the track training I had from my club, and I had become so used to that amount of calories that’s free the quarantine began, I was eating the same number of calories but my physical training had obviously decreased from running track 90 minutes everyday to the 30-40 minute FitnessBlender workout. And because of that, I gained weight without really realizing it up until now. And now that I’ve realized that this is the problem, I have no idea how to fix it. I know that I’ll have to adjust the nutrition but I have no idea where to start. I have no control over what food is made at home, since my mother-in-law cooks, and so I feel a little helpless and quite guilty that I let myself get to the stage I am in right now. Which is why I hopped on to the FB community page: do you guys have any tips and tricks about how to eat intuitively?

As always, any insight is highly appreciated!