Perspiration Pals -September 12 🙃

Heya P Pals,

A slow lazy Saturday morning, and that's how we slide into the weekend 😊 Beautiful weather outside, but even bigger laziness inside 😂

First up, I want to apologize actually. In yesterday's post, I should've acknowledged 9/11. A day that brings dark personal memories to a lot of Blenders here. Some kind Blenders did acknowledge and speak about it in the comments. Thank you. I suppose it was ignorant of me to not have said anything in my post. Therefore, I sincerely apologize. My thoughts and sincere wishes go out to each and every one impacted. May we take this as an opportunity to be even kinder to anyone we interact with, as we never know their struggles..

So...😮 hmm... Okay for last night's movie we watched "Knives Out" it was a comic murder mystery. I strongly recommend it. 😊 Plan for today is... 🤔🤔.. I know I said yoga 😏😶 will try that later in the evening ("yeah sure" says the 😈 voice in my head). So the meme...hi hi preview of my attempt, this evening, that's what it'll look like 😁🤭 psst, ahem, I also ordered online a ton of organic stuff for hair and face. Strongly recommended by a friend, my first time. So we'll see how that goes. Well she gave me a trial pack and I loved it really 😁🤭 (I'm just categorizing this into "self-care" September part 😁😇)

So how's your weekend shaping up? What workouts? What plans? Is it nice outside vs but lazy inside too? 🤣😂 (man, maybe I'll head out for a walk, *😈 voice be laughing in my head*)

P. S. These threads are open to all, please feel free to pop by and say hello! We would love to hear from you 🤗

Extra meme in comments for all the zen-mode Blenders 🤭

Edited