Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Improving cardiovascular health ❤️

Hello Fitnessblender family, I wanted to thank everyone for the kind messages I received on my post the other day. It really warmed my heart.❤️ I’m currently unable to exercise, but I have two goals I would like to achieve, but I needed some advice. Whenever I’m cleared to workout again, I would like to continue following my Fitnessblender calendar programs and challenges, but I want to incorporate more cardiovascular exercise. I’m strong when it comes to lifting weights and everyday tasks, but I find I’m really lacking in my cardiovascular endurance. I do all kinds of Fitnessblender programs and have almost completed all of them so I have no problem with variety. But I find myself getting tired quickly when I go for walks or ride my bike. Walking up and down the stairs drains me so much and running absolutely exhausted me so quickly lol.so I want to start running and riding my bike because I want to be great at those two things and want to be more functional cardio wise. Strength wise I think I’m doing pretty well for myself since everyone is always surprised at how strong I am lol. I just want more functional fitness when it comes to cardio so I won’t get tired when I play with my nieces and nephews or go walk my dogs. I also want to make sure I don’t overtrain. So I would greatly appreciate advice on how I can continue my Fitnessblender programs, but add running and cycling without overloading my body. Thanks everyone and hope everyone is having a great Friday. God bless. ❤️