Workout Complete: Day 20 of FB Reach (Optional Stretch)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. 😊

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 4

How I feel in general today: A little bit low and PMS doesn't make it any better, but I'm hanging in there. I was feeling exhausted last night for some reason, maybe from all the thinking and emotional stuff going on, and this morning was no different. So I stayed in bed for a couple of extra hours, and I had a really weird dream too that just left me somewhat uneasy. So I wasn't in the best of moods waking up. I'm feeling a little bit better now after spending some time with God, and also doing laundry and cleaning at least half of my little living space so that it looks and feel better.

How my body feels today: Just a little tired still and a bit sore in a few places, but nothing too bad.

What workout/s did I do:

(Optional) Day 20 of FB Reach

Fluid Yoga Stretches for 15 minutes (2/5)

How did it go: I'm proud of myself for showing up and doing my best for this short stretching routine, but I have to admit that my mind wasn't as in the moment or as calm as I would have liked it to be. But I guess that happens sometimes.

How do I feel now: About the same as before. Just kind of low. Now the plan is to make myself a little snack, some cottage cheese with raspberries and banana, and watch a sermon online. Maybe that will manage to help with my mood. [Short pause in writing this due to fiancé calling on his way to work.] Change of plans. I'm going to take a 15-20 minute walk first, and then have my snack and watch the sermon, just so I will get out of the house for a little bit. Taking walks by myself is something that I usually find very boring, and I can struggle to get it done. But I was going to try to start to do it a little more anyway, so why not start today, eh?