Perspiration Pals -September 11 ๐Ÿ˜„

Heya P Pals,

So it's finnaalllyyy FriYay today ๐Ÿ˜Š This makes me so happy (don't know why, but ๐Ÿ˜‡)

So we made through the whole week! Bravo to us ๐Ÿ™ƒ While I'm all smiling now, the day didn't start that ways exactly! You know what my alarm did to moi? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (I mean in addition to going off on a set time)... My phone got stuck ๐Ÿ˜ˆ as soon as the alarm went off and I couldn't shut it out at all ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง my sleepy head after 3-4 minutes of super loud sound (wow guess I heard the whole tune today) be like restart that damn phone ๐Ÿคฌ (that be someone who can't properly utter a phrase without coffee ๐Ÿง)

So yeah I was kinda restless this morning....so...I mean had to do something...so I cleaned my apartment a little ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ hi hi hi...still was restless...so I went ahead and did my workout ๐Ÿ˜ (if you be like, c'mon Toasty you didn't have to weave a story to finally say you worked out this morning ๐Ÿง ... busted ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ) So I did a pure strength workout as a bodyweight only routine and somehow got done with it. Now done with Strong challenge and will take a break really (no, seriously I will ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜). My physio suggested Down Dog app for Yoga (she was kinda annoyed with me, but also said I've become stronger ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Think will try that App for a bit..

Guess what! It's movie night with friends with chicken wings and cola. Yep that kinda evening ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ So will be slightly busy. How's it going for you guys, what workouts, what plans this weekend, and if you're watching some series and chilling (awesome really ๐Ÿ˜Ž), which ones you be watching currently? ๐Ÿค”

P. S. Everyone and anyone is always welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello ๐Ÿค—

Extra meme in comments (this one's for you Zoe) ๐Ÿ˜