Perspiration Pals -September 11 😄

Heya P Pals,

So it's finnaalllyyy FriYay today 😊 This makes me so happy (don't know why, but 😇)

So we made through the whole week! Bravo to us 🙃 While I'm all smiling now, the day didn't start that ways exactly! You know what my alarm did to moi? 😮 (I mean in addition to going off on a set time)... My phone got stuck 😈 as soon as the alarm went off and I couldn't shut it out at all 🤦🏻‍♀️🧐 my sleepy head after 3-4 minutes of super loud sound (wow guess I heard the whole tune today) be like restart that damn phone 🤬 (that be someone who can't properly utter a phrase without coffee 🧐)

So yeah I was kinda restless this morning....so...I mean had to do something...so I cleaned my apartment a little 😁🤭 hi hi hi...still was restless...so I went ahead and did my workout 😁 (if you be like, c'mon Toasty you didn't have to weave a story to finally say you worked out this morning 🧐 ... busted 😏🤣) So I did a pure strength workout as a bodyweight only routine and somehow got done with it. Now done with Strong challenge and will take a break really (no, seriously I will 🤔😏). My physio suggested Down Dog app for Yoga (she was kinda annoyed with me, but also said I've become stronger 😁😏). Think will try that App for a bit..

Guess what! It's movie night with friends with chicken wings and cola. Yep that kinda evening 😍🥳 So will be slightly busy. How's it going for you guys, what workouts, what plans this weekend, and if you're watching some series and chilling (awesome really 😎), which ones you be watching currently? 🤔

P. S. Everyone and anyone is always welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello 🤗

Extra meme in comments (this one's for you Zoe) 😁