Daily Check-in: Friday, September 11th

Hey FB Fam!

How are things today?

..Friday is rolling in on the bittersweet side as today is 9/11. A day 19 years ago that so many people needlessly lost their lives due to something that should never happen in this world. My brain still has a hard time comprehending the events of that day. I was young when it happened, but knew this was beyond horrible..So let's honor those lives lost and never forget them with a little extra kindness. And given how the world is right now, I think we can all especially use and give out that kindness; be it unexpected, a hug to your loved ones, or a random compliment to a stranger. It doesn't cost much to be kind. And it's far much better to catch a kindness bug than a virus.

So my picture for today is a bit of a repeat as I've shared the Cyprus vine twirling up the bamboo and blooming it's starry flowers to the sky. As you can see, the delicate vine (and my bamboo) is progressing nicely. You can kinda view this as a sunset or sunrise as we can always enjoy different angles on those. And I thought it was a nice something red, something white, something blue for today. Not sure what green's excuse is, but it's always a nice contrast.

Okay, so what is going so far with the day? Have you done a workout or is there some nice rest to catch up on? Today is a recovery day according to my calender of bored easily, but I think I'm up for a short bored easily upper body strength: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/quick-10-minute-upper-body-strength-workout-bored-easily

And pair that with the EC I didn't do on Wednesday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/better-posture-workout-exercises-to-improve-posture-and-prevent-hunched-shoulders

But what about you? Share the HITTing, the lifting, the possible funny faces made during, and the smiles that come after. :)

And what of food today? Yes, our glorious food that keeps us going! It's pizza over here on my side. Always gotta make time for that! But what yummy feel goods are on your plate? Keep it (mostly) real and enjoy all that food can deliver! Your body thanks you.

Okay, I think I'm all done here. Don't forget you will be checking in with our sweet Shabnam this weekend, so make sure to share what's going on everything weekend with her! Thanks Shabnam (and others who volunteered) to ghost the weekends! It's much appreciated!

But for now, I've got another busy day to get to. So until you see me again, have an excellent and most kind filled day and just more of that on repeat for the weekend. I'll see you guys on Monday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited