O

Abs2 complete! Quick review

Today I finished Abs2...yay!

I don’t normally write reviews but I just wanted to put out there that this program is really awesome!

I think program favourites really are a personal choice and change with everyone but for me having done bodyweight, strong and sweat I found abs2 to have a really, really great mix of workouts. Very evenly spread between cardio/hiit, strength and abs work. The length of the workouts suited me perfectly (I say averaging 35-40mins) and I think the choice of workouts is really great!

As for results, I’d say I’m stronger and have more endurance. I’m defo more toned with more ab definition and I can actually complete lizard hops and star jump lunges (yes, apparently these are a thing!!!)

Been contemplating what to do next as I have loads of programs to go through. Debated burn or blend for something new but as I’m someone that HAS to do the extra credits time wise this wouldn’t suit me right now (back to school runs with the kiddies) so as I have brand new flashy dumbbells I’ve decided to do strong again. I’ve gone through the program and added in a bit more hiit and cardio here and there as I missed it a bit last time round! Really looking forward to trying it again!

Hope you’re all keeping well and safe!